NGO Resource Centre Pvt. Ltd. one of the top-notch service providers offer its 12A & 80G Registration Assistance services to its various clients not only in Patna but all across India. Our team of professionals helps you to provide this service for income tax exemption by completing certain formalities. We work to satisfy the demand of the customer in the best possible manner and for this, we work as per their requirements.
We understand that exemption on income is only possible if an NGO has registered under the section 12A & 80G and for this we are the best and trusted service providers. The Income Tax Act provides some provision which offers tax benefits to the donors. And if your NGO registered under 12A & 80G then a huge number of donors show their interest toward your NGO. The following documents are required for this service. And to get our services in all over India you can contact us, we are happy to help you.
List of documents required :
- Copy of registration certificate of the society
- Copy of Memorandum of Association
- A copy of I.D proof of all the members of the trust
- Photo of activity
- Bills and vouchers
- List of donors with PAN No
- Details of all the members
- One time registration is required
- Benefits in taking grants from many agencies
- Benefits in FCRA registration
- Donor can claim exemption
- Income of the society shall not be taxable
Leave message for us